Ameri-Force the Safety Training Experts
Ameri-Force offers a variety of safety training classes that an employee may be required to attend before beginning work at one of our many customer sites. Ameri-Force has trained and authorized instructors that teach these classes on an as-needed basis. Available in both English and Spanish, classes include, but are not limited to:
- 10-hr OSHA Maritime Safety Course # 7615
Does your facility build or repair Navy vessels? In January of 2012, the US Navy updated their Naval Regulations to include the requirement for all employees, including contract workers, to complete the 10-hr OSHA Maritime training course before working on a facility that has Navy contracts.
- NAVSEA Regulation 009-74, dated 29 JUL 2011
3.18 Repair and maintenance employees working aboard vessels, dry docks and piers shall have a valid 10 hour OSHA Maritime Shipyard Employment Course #7615 completion card within 60 days of employment.
- 40-hr HAZWOPER Training
- "Super Worker" – A weeklong training class that may be customized to fit your specific needs, and can include the 40-hr HAZWOPER & the 10-hr OSHA, maritime and/or general industry courses.
- Confined Space - Ameri-Force also offers a custom-built "hands-on unit" at our Irvington, AL location, as well as a mobile unit that can be requested at client locations.
- Firewatch Training
- CPR / First Aid Training
- HAZCOM & GHS Training
- OSHA 10- and 30-hour bi-lingual training classes - 1910, 1926, 1915, 1917 & 1918
- Confined Spaces Entry & Rescue Training
- 1910 General Industry Training
- 1926 Construction Training
- Customized Topical Safety Training
- Site Specific Orientation Development
Training courses are offered FREE to our current employees
Contact Ameri-Force Training and Consultant Services 800-522-8998 or
Authorized OSHA 10- & 30-hr instructors
American Red Cross certified instructors
Competent Scaffold Shipyard Persons
Members of ASSE & other national/regional/local Safety organizations
Multi-Industry Representation & Experience