to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Marine Electrician (38192)
Marine Electrician - Harvey, LAJob Description
To apply click here
- Install and repair wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard vessels and in shipyard facilities
- Day shift 4/10-s
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Marine Electrician
- Must be able to read and interpret standard constructions drawings and specifications
- Must be familiar with all aspects of craft specific marine constructions from design through installation and testing
- Must have a good working knowledge of systems operations and job-related tools, gauges, meters, etc.
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer