to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Ship Fitter (38170)
Ship Fitter - Harahan, LAJob Description
- Responsible for assembling and erecting structural steel during various stages of ship hull construction
- Fitting and tack welding the large sub-assemblies that form the hull, shipfitters build all interior structures such as hatches, doors, and bulkheads to complete all the steel work in the ship
To apply click here
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of ship repair, barges, tugs, and supply vessels
- Must be able to work night shift (3:30pm to Midnight)
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Test information: 3g and 4g (vertical and overhead) filet weld test using 6010 or 7018 rod. plate will be 3/8" thick x 12"long
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer