to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||2nd Class Riggers - Non Local (38014)
2nd Class Riggers - Norfolk, VAJob Description
- Attaches hoists and pulling gear to lift, move, remove, install or position machinery, equipment, structural parts and other heavy loads aboard ship
- Selects and attaches chainfalls, jacks, rollers, lever and/or pulleys according to types of loads being moved
- Signals cranes or other equipment to move loads, controls movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or in confined spaces
- Handles lines on cleats or bollards when assisting the dock master in ship dry docking operations
- Moves barges and derricks with tug boats and yard boats
- Works in engine rooms, boiler rooms, aloft or in confined spaces as required
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
To apply click here
- Minimum 3 years of rigging experience in a shipyard
- Must have or be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA 10 hour maritime
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Rigger I and Signalman I certifications required
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
||Competitive Wages plus Per Diem for qualified non local candidates