to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Pipe Fitter Non Local (38147)
Pipe Fitter - Chesapeake, VAJob Description
- Read and interpret blue prints/sketches and install all piping systems aboard ship
- Perform shop prefab on piping systems using sketches/templates developed from blue prints and ship check
- Knows and understands tag out procedures for piping systems using sketches templates developed from blue prints prior to working on ships- piping system. Be able to accomplish tag out of systems safe for work IAW work authorization form (WAF)
- Be able to sil-braze (Grades 3,4 and 5)
- Knowledgeable on pipe bending and able to bend piping manually or by machine, utilizing templates/sketches and packing piping to avoid contortion
- Knowledge of P-1 and Level 1 piping systems
- Ability to hydrostatic test piping systems
- Ability to fit and install mechanically attached fittings
- Ability to thread piping and to tap holes to proper sizes
- Ability to prep piping for welding using grinders or beveling machines and know/understand different types of bevels
- Fit/install backing rings, E.B. rings
To apply click here
- Current OSHA 10 Maritime
- DBIDs eligible
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Silver braze certified preferred
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
||Competitive Wages plus Per Diem for qualified non local candidates