to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Sheet Metal Mechanic (37842)
Sheet Metal Mechanic - Newport News, VARequired Experience
- Four years commercial/naval sheet metal experience as a first class Sheet Metal Worker in the installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture and sheet metal fabrication shop work
To apply click here
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns) and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.)
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
||Competitive Wages plus Per Diem for qualified non local candidates