to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Assembler -Test Mechanic / Outfitter (36992)
Assembler (Test Mechanic/Outfitter) - New Orleans,LA Job Description
- Performs any and all tasks associated with electrical/electronic system testing and maintenance as assigned by management.
- Mechanical system testing
- Mechanical system troubleshooting & resolution
- Conduct maintenance on mechanical systems
- Mechanical support for craft operations - on ramp & underway
- Tube/Hose fabrication & assembly, shipfitting, mechanical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and installation
- Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
To apply click here
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Two (2) plus years of related experience, preferably in marine vessel testing
- Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
- Must be able to perform basic (simple) shop mathematics.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information
Call now at 904-357-5541
Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer