to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
Shipfitter - Bremerton, WAJob Description
- They will be required to have experience with heavy marine environment involving the alignment of metal construction materials (plate, angle, beams, tubes, pipe fittings, etc.) for assembly
- They will be required to lay out their own work, burn, and tack weld and be knowledgeable of schematics, blue prints, and layout
- Assures that personnel have work package and the necessary drawings, technical manuals, or specifications required for them to adequately accomplish their work assignments
- Work week will be six 10 hour days
To apply click here
- Must be able to safely operate a torch in all positions
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to gain access to all work locations in the Bremerton/Everett WA area, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels
- Must be able to bevel plate edges and TAOs using the correct joint design
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience working on ships
- Occasional weekend work and / or extended hours
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
Click here to view Ameri-Force Employee Benefits.
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer