to see all jobs currently available.
to return to the Previous Page
Are you a client looking for skilled staffing?
||Sheet Metal Mechanic (37861)
Sheet Metal Mechanics - Norfolk, VAJob Description
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products
- Must have the ability to assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings and specifications
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner bulkhead, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting - this is to be accomplished with minimum supervision
- Have the ability to assist, with little supervision, in the assembly of ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, spec-s and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements
- Must have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, identify material, layout, fabricate with the use of power and manual equipment; press brake, hand brake, power rollers, hand rollers, punch press, drill press, hand tools and general sheet metal fabrication equipment
- Must be able to repair sheet metal products related to Shipboard construction HVAC and Habitability, with some supervisor guidance.
To apply click here
- Minimum 5 years of sheet metal experience
- Must have or be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA 10 hour maritime
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-357-5541
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer